Ridgeway House provides a wonderful space for a group of 16 to wine and dine as you wish.
For those who love to cook then help yourself to the ample kitchen equipped with double oven electric cooker, microwave and dishwasher. For al fresco dining there is also a barbecue.
If you decide to self cater we can recommend local speciality food shops and the supermarkets Tesco, Sainburys or Waitrose deliver.
Or to make things easier we can offer everything from casseroles dropped off ready for the oven to waitress-served in-house catering.
Looking for a special meal without any fuss? Our highly rated chefs will prepare a celebratory meal to order, all cooked then cleared so you can sit back and relax.
For special occasions, we can arrange all kinds of catering – from a simple buffet, to a summer BBQ or a fully catered holiday. Just let us know what you’re looking for and we’ll sort it out.
Here are just a few suggestions for some local gourmet delights
Caterers we recommend
For a spot of local produce try
Farm shops & Vineyards
- Hanney Spice or The Peking Dynasty Wantage – (8 miles)
- Kolkata, India, Asian Food, Didcot (17 miles)
- Fish and Chips at The Nippy Chippy, Lambourn
Good local food
Or sample fine Berkshire cuisine at a local gastro-pub.
- Eastbury Plough
- The Hare Restaurant
- The Queens Arms, East Garston
- The Harrow at Little Bedwin Michelin Star Restaurant (only 27 minutes away/13 miles)
- The Tallyho, Hungerford
- Uffington Pub
- Dan’s restaurant, Marlborough
- Honesty Cafe, Lambourn
- Mercer’s of Marlborough – (Cafe open 9-5)
- The Bay Tree Cafe, Wantage
- The Wheat Sheaf, Chilton Foliat