Eskbank, Luxury Holiday Accommodation, Edinburgh – Delightful, Victorian, Detached House, great Edinburgh location, the best of both worlds!
Eskbank, Luxury Holiday Accommodation, Edinburgh, Scotland
Welcome to Eskbank, Luxury Holiday Accommodation, Edinburgh a handsome, detached Victorian jewel nestled in the historic lands of the River Esk. Available to hire for your exclusive summer holiday. Located only a stone’s throw from Edinburgh yet peaceful and tranquil. South facing, accommodation is arranged on 3 floors. Luxurious interiors invite you to spread out and relax. Open plan kitchen dining with a cafe boutique flair! Woodburning stoves create ambience and warmth as well as underfloor heating throughout the kitchen.
Modern conveniences promote your well being and WiFi ensures your connected ! Freeview TV and games TV – something for everyone ! Large bi-fold doors connect you with the terrace and garden, relax around the ‘fire pit’ or BBQ up a storm.
There are 5 bedrooms at Eskbank, Luxury Holiday Accommodation, Edinburgh – Master with en suite, a family bathroom and a further shower room on top floor. WC on ground floor.
The reception areas include the sumptious drawing room with large inviting fire place and a large modern yet stylish kitchen with open dining area and charming snug leading onto terrace and garden. A further cosy snug/computer games area with TV. Wifi is also available throughout the house.
Outside you can let off steam in in the tree house, bounce on the trampoline or simply sip a cool drink and put your feet up after Festival exertions!
Why Rent Eskbank, Luxury Holiday Accommodation, Edinburgh, Scotland?
- Detached Scottish Sand Stone House for your exclusive hire.
- 5 bedrooms – sleeps 10
- Sumptuous drawing room with wood-burning stove and granite fireplace
- Large Kitchen well equipped kitchen, double fan oven, gas hob, island unit, Espresso Coffee, microwave
- Large modern fire place in kitchen for added ambience
- Freeview TV, secondary TV and Wifi throughout house
- Stylish Snug for those computer game addicts
- Bi-fold doors open kitchen onto terrace for al fresco dining
- Large Orientally decorated Master bedroom with en-suite
- Convenient bus route into the heart of Edinburgh
- Excellent range of local facilities and activities to enhance your stay including: Edinburgh Festival, golf, well being centre, historic sites, country park, the races, kayaking on the river Esk to name a few.
- Eskbank, Luxury Holiday Accommodation, Edinburgh is a convenient location just minutes from Edinburgh Airport, or the South via A1 or the North via M8. A short drive from Edinburgh Waverley train station and even closer The Borders rail link stops in Eskbank.
- The historic market towns of Dalkeith (walking distance) or Loanhead a short drive, offer restaurants, supermarkets and other local conveniences whilst Edinburgh is just a 25 minutes drive.
- Nestled in Midlothian the beautiful beaches of East Lothian not to mention the Links golf courses are just minutes away, the coastal drive to North Berwick offers unrivalled scenery with stunning villages along the way to stop off for a coffee & peruse.