Ridgeway House is the perfect location for entertaining;
- Large Country Venue for weekend or midweek exclusive hire.
- Fabulous celebrations, family gatherings, hen parties, corporate events and team building.
- 5 cosy bedrooms invite you to slumber til your heart’s content
- Light and spacious dining room. Seats 16 around one table for either self-catering or a highly recommended caterer.
- Country kitchen with breakfast bar and 4 door Flavel range cooker to cook up a storm.
- Roomy games room which leads onto terrace.
- Large garden to relax and breath.
- Terrace for al fresco dining whether it be barbeque or haute cuisine.
- Hot-tub to while away the hours gazing at the stars or chatting with friends and family
- Excellent range of local activities to enhance your stay including: horse-riding, golf, spas, ballooning, rambling, the races, boating to name a few.
- Convenient location easily accessible from London the Midlands and Bristol.
- The historic market towns of Marlborough, Hungerford and Wantage only minutes away and Oxford just a 40 minutes drive.
- Set in rolling downland of Royal Berkshire it’s ideal for group gatherings – celebrating, relaxing, re-energising, partying.
An opportunity for you, your family and/or your best mates to celebrate and party together in spacious comfort and style, be it a 30th or 90th, anniversary or reunion!
A truly great weekend, the setting and house were just what was needed!
A fantastic place for team building and bonding. Break down the barriers, so much better than a bland hotel. Used by a cross section of companies including Vodafone, Mars plc and financial services such as Nationwide.
The garden was a great asset for our activities and the house promoted our team spirit, just what we were looking for!
You have so many options for activities, pampering, dining, partying, chilling. It can be as wild or as sedate as you desire!
Very welcoming atmosphere in the house which set our holiday off on high spirits, thank you!
FAMILIES/THE LITTLE ONES
Large garden to play outside with swings, slide and Wendy House. Indoors they can play table football or pool or watch a dvd. There are a selection of toys in the toy cupboard, travel cots, high chairs and mobile crèche babysitters.
Lots of great space for our kids they just loved the swings and the wendy house too!
AND FOR THE FESTIVE SEASON…
Magically transformed with a Christmas tree and sumptuous decorations, the house is festive party heaven. Just pop open the bubbly & celebrate!
We loved the chance of being together in this house and the cosy Christmas feel was just what we wanted and made our holiday very relaxing!
The house has seen numerous fabulous celebrations over the years and works perfectly for many large and disparate groups of friends and family, with enough space to celebrate together in one room or to find a quiet place to read and relax.